Live: Crosley Field, Cincinnati
The Beatles played Crosley Field, Cincinnati on August 21st 1966. The band were due to play the day before but heavy rain and the high chance of electrocution prevented the show from going ahead.
"We had to get up early and get on and play the concert at midday, then take all the gear apart and go to the airport, fly to St Louis, set up and play the gig originally planned for that day. In those days all we had were three amps, three guitars, and a set of drums. Imagine trying to do it now!."
Photos by the Beatles' US tour manager Bob Bonis, 1966.
- "Rock and Roll Music" (John Lennon)
- "She's a Woman" (Paul McCartney)
- "If I Needed Someone" (George Harrison)
- "Day Tripper" (Lennon and McCartney)
- "Baby's in Black" (Lennon and McCartney)
- "I Feel Fine" (Lennon)
- "Yesterday" (McCartney)
- "I Wanna Be Your Man" (Ringo Starr)
- "Nowhere Man" (Lennon, McCartney, and Harrison)
- "Paperback Writer" (McCartney)
- "Long Tall Sally" (McCartney)