Live: John F Kennedy Stadium, Philadelphia
On August 16th 1966 The Beatles played the fifth date of their final tour, in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, where they performed for 20,000 fans at John F Kennedy Stadium.
The venue could hold a potential 60,000 but with all the controversy surrounding the publishing of Lennon's Jesus comments, there were more empty seats than before.
After the concert the Beatles hopped on board a Greyhound bus and headed for Philadelphia International Airport, where they flew to Toronto, Canada.
- "Rock and Roll Music" (John Lennon)
- "She's a Woman" (Paul McCartney)
- "If I Needed Someone" (George Harrison)
- "Day Tripper" (Lennon and McCartney)
- "Baby's in Black" (Lennon and McCartney)
- "I Feel Fine" (Lennon)
- "Yesterday" (McCartney)
- "I Wanna Be Your Man" (Ringo Starr)
- "Nowhere Man" (Lennon with McCartney and Harrison)
- "Paperback Writer" (McCartney)
- "Long Tall Sally" (McCartney)