Live: DC Stadium, Washington D.C.
On August 15th 1966, The Beatles played to over 32,000 fans at DC Stadium in Washington, DC on their last ever tour.
Members of the Ku Klux Klan protested outside prior to the show, making veiled threats against The Beatles, because of John Lennon's comments about the band being more popular than Jesus. They were lead by the Grand Wizard of the Maryland Clan.
- "Rock and Roll Music" (John Lennon)
- "She's a Woman" (Paul McCartney)
- "If I Needed Someone" (George Harrison)
- "Day Tripper" (Lennon and McCartney)
- "Baby's in Black" (Lennon and McCartney)
- "I Feel Fine" (Lennon)
- "Yesterday" (McCartney)
- "I Wanna Be Your Man" (Ringo Starr)
- "Nowhere Man" (Lennon, McCartney, and Harrison)
- "Paperback Writer" (McCartney)
- "Long Tall Sally" (McCartney)